Vortex Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genemoren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, I plan to be in Pensacola in October and really want to dive at Vortex Springs and maybe Morrison Springs on either October 14 or 15 but don't have a buddy. Anyone diving on either one of those days that I could join up with. I am not cave certified. Thanks
Gene

Hey Gene,
Vortex and Morrison are great places to dive. I was at Vortex yesterday and had a great time. If any way possible could you make it a weekend earlier. Vortex is hosting Vortoberfest Oct 8-10. From what I read its lots of diving area springs and some gulf dives. Should be a good time to find a buddy and new friends.

Thanks for the info, I am not able to get to the Vortex Springs area that weekend as I'll be in Fort Lauderdale - hopefully doing some diving.

I'd be happy to dive with you, I'm in Panama City Beach. No cave or cavern cert here either, they scare the crap out of me.

Great which day would be better for you. Either is good for me as is morning - I'll be going to Panama City in the afternoon to visit my mom.

Friday morning works for me. I'll shoot you a PM with my phone #.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom