New Tech SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Where in the USA can I buy this? Why does no one sell it? All my go-to Dive Rite Dealers do not carry it nor plan to......... So who has them for sale online? 2" please.....Thanks
41w8lBCQceL._SL500_.jpg

divegearexpress, northeast scuba supply, cave adventurers... SPG's aren't exactly a common sale item... Looks like you ahve a HOG black faced one already, what's wrong with that? They all come out of the same manufacturer in Italy...

All three dealers you listed don't have it listed on there website. I love my hog spg, I have a lot of setups and like to keep the brands alike, I might have ocd.

might have OCD?

Well then, I'm out of suggestions, if those three don't have it, you're probably SoL... I'm sure all three of them could order it though...

I'm still using wicked wicked old SPG's that were made by I don't remember who... but they're old, Italian, black faced and WICKED heavy. Buggers weigh almost as much as my first stage. Damn near indestructible though. One got caught in the metal guts of a car door and just kinda sat there and laughed at it. I wouldn't worry about branding man

They all come out of the same manufacturer in Italy...

What he said

Halcyon, HOG, DR, OMS etc. Same supplier, Termo. Every 2" brass-and-glass pinned bourdon tube SPG I've ever seen has come from them

Not to say there isn't anyone else making them, but...

The OP photo seems the have 'made in Italy' on the dial so odds are it's them too

This is the usual 'brass and glass' SPG made in Italy and as others have mentioned it's on the Dive Gear Express site too, it's available in 2.0 and 2.5 inch face versions. We don't post their photo, we use our own and ship from whomever has the best price at the moment since they are all the same. Just order it, and in the special instructions at checkout just write "Please select spg with Dive Rite logo".

I'm a Dive Rite product's fan, but I do dig the OMS gauge. If anything just because it has readings in both Imperial and metric for just in case I do some European diving and those weird people start talking abour bars and such:D

It took me upwards of 90 seconds to find one on the dive rite express web site. I'd post the link but I think you are being awfully lazy.

Back
Top Bottom