IMPORTANT-2 ALL MEMBERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
A minute of your time is all I ask.....
As your sitting.....gazing into that monitor screen....dreaming of diving...swimming with the fishes....PRESS PAUSE!

As you know (and if you don't by now I don't want to know where you've been!), LadyDiver and KingNeptune have been putting in a lot of effort into putting together an international dive club...of which we will all benefit!

Well, loads of you have been saying how interested you are and how much you want to help......so here's the thing....there is one way every single one of you can put something towards it - and its very very simple...it'll take 30 seconds (depending on the speed you type!)

Please....if there was a symbol to be down on one knee it would be here....could you fill out your profile with details of where you come from!!! Thats all! But that one profile will help to accumulate the needed to help make NDI a success!

It'll also help people know more about you rather than just being "Mr and Mrs ScubaGod".....!

Once you've updated your profile....why not post on this thread and give encouragement to others!! You could make the difference!

To edit your profile Click Here type in your screenname and password....and type away!

If you won't do it for me, and you won't do it for LadyDiver and KingNeptune then do it for DIVING

Hope to see loads of responses to this thread!!!!

Scubababy,

It is as updated as I can get it.

Everyone else get with the program don't be shy tell us where you are.

Chad

We're with you here in Ontario! Having the information in the profile has allowed 4 of us to connect from Ottawa to Hamilton, and Marmora in the middle (kinda). There's a 2 wreck dive planned for us on Sept 30. It's been setup all through this board based on the information available in the biography.

It's definitely worth the little effort required.

did I read that right

....dreaming of diving...swimming with the fishes....

Hey I wonder where you got that line..:)

Is my profile up to your approval??

I'm in Scubababy.

Cheers,

Rick

all done....

(BTW, "dreaming of swimming with the fishes" is too close to "sleeping with the fishes" for me.....:wink: )

How can you honestly say swimming with the fishes is close to sleeping with the fishes????

SWIMMING,(noun)the act of one that swims

SWIM,(verb)to move in water by using body parts, as limbs or JET fins.

Those are definitions of action

SLEEP,(verb)1.to take the rest afforded by the natural suspension of consciousness; cease being awake 2. to be dormant,quiescent, or inactive

Now your adult enough to know that you can't sleep while you are scuba diving you can be relaxed, enthused and rejuvenated, but never asleep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom