React Pro at altitude

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airizzy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I live at 4800 feet and my React Pro has always activated at this altitude with an EL3. The computers plan mode corresponds to the 6000-7000 ft column in the chart on page 83 of the manual. My wife's React Pro in the same room will activate as an EL2. I just wondering why they differ. Do I need to have them calibrated. Both are under a year old. Mine was made in 2/10 the other made in 5/10.

Please contact any authorized dealer with your proof of purchase within 2 years from an authorized dealer and they will get the computers back to us for inspection/evaluation.

The computer got sent back today. I took the computer on a trip with altitudes between 800 feet and 4800 feet. I was consistently showing the wrong alt code and NDL times. I hope I get it back before my trip to Roatan in Nov.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom