COMPLETE Light & Motion Video System Including Lights & EXTRAS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefnet

Contributor
Reaction score
I have the following COMPLETE, ready-to-use underwater video system for sale. It has been used on only 4 dive trips and everything is in EXCELLENT to PERFECT condition.

Camera - Sony HDR-SR12

• Full 1920 x 1080 recording resolution
  • 120GB hard drive, plus records to Memory Sticks for expandable, shock-resistant storage
  • Includes all standard accessories (manual, video cables, software, remote commander, etc.), packed in original box
  • Here is the product information page from Sony
  • Here is a very comprehensive review of this camera
All components in PERFECT condition. The camera has lived 99% of its life inside the housing, so is like new.

Housing - L&M Bluefin Pro SR12

• Integrated 2.7" LCD monitor in backplate
  • Standard wide angle zoom macro optics
  • Fingertip electronic controls and access to touch screen controls
  • Double o-ring seals
  • Quick disconnect mounts for lights
  • Here is a link to the full specs for this housing
All components in EXCELLENT condition.

Lights - L&M Sunray 2000 LED

• 2 light heads, three brightness settings per head: 500, 1000, or 2000 lumens (EACH)
  • 2 battery pods
  • 2 batteries in EXCELLENT condition
  • Smart charger with power cable
  • Wet-connect cables
  • Flexible loc-line arms with quick disconnect fittings
  • Here is a link to the full specs for these lights
All components in EXCELLENT condition.

Travel Case - Custom Pelican 1520 Series Hard Case

• Custom fitted closed-cell foam interior
  • Fits ALL of the system components, including chargers, batteries, camera, etc
  • Regulation carry-on size for most airlines

Extra Accessories IN ADDITION to all of the above...

• 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo card for camera (about 60 minutes of highest quality video)
  • 1 Sunray Smart Charger
  • 2 Sunray 2000 batteries in EXCELLENT condition
  • 4 Sony NP-FH100 extended-run camera batteries in EXCELLENT condition
  • 2 Sony BC-TRP travel chargers for the camera batteries
  • Light & Motion handle repair kit with spanner wrench and replacement handle hardware

The new/retail value of this complete system with all the extras is well over $10,000 USD.

I am asking $7200 USD including shipping to anywhere in US/Canada. Serious inquiries only. Pictures of any item(s) available upon request.

Please read the entire thread below for any clarifications or price adjustments!

Thanks for looking...Kris

Reduced asking price to $6950 USD including shipping anywhere in US/Canada.

I've taken a bunch of pictures of this system. A few are attached in this post, but the full gallery is accessible online.

Although I'd rather sell the system as a whole, I may split components off if the price is right. Offers welcome...

Attachments

• IMG_7165.jpg
    IMG_7165.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7191.jpg
    IMG_7191.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7169.jpg
    IMG_7169.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 102
Reduced asking price to $6500 USD or best offer, including shipping. This item is now on eBay (can't post a link here but search and you'll find it...).

My eBay buyer just backed out, so this is still available.

Reduced price to $5500 USD including shipping in US/Canada.

I may list this again on eBay if no one bites here

I've had a few interested folks but no one has confirmed wanting it. Still up for grabs!!

Kris

Hi,
I see by the pictures that the camera and housing have been used. Looking at the handle mounts have they ever been replaced? Are all of the handle functions still working? Also is there a spare o-ring kit?
I'll await your reply,

Thanks

Hi,
I see by the pictures that the camera and housing have been used. Looking at the handle mounts have they ever been replaced? Are all of the handle functions still working? Also is there a spare o-ring kit?
I'll await your reply,

Thanks

This system has been used on 4 dive trips (about 50 dives) and I am meticulous about my camera gear...everything is in perfect working condition, including all controls on both handles. Nothing on this system was ever flooded or failed.

The only signs of use are some water spotting on the anodized surfaces (no wonder they make these housings black now!), and a few cosmetic scratches on the bottoms of the battery pods from sitting on tables, boat decks, etc. Otherwise PERFECT.

The camera is in pristine condition since it has lived in the housing practically all its life. Most accessories are still in original plastic baggies.

The handle lock rings are original and I've never removed the handles. I'm including a bunch of replacement lock rings and the spanner used to replace them since previous housings of mine have needed these replaced after a few years...I have spares left over.

Regarding o-rings...I forgot to mention it in the description, but YES, there are spare o-rings included in this package. More than a full set, I think.

Hope that helps!

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom