FS: Bluefin HD HC3 Housing System w/Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesses

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling my Light & Motion Bluefin HD HC3 system. This housing is in beautiful condition and has minimal use. This is a ready to dive package and has everything you would need to get in the water and start shooting HD footage.

Included in the package:
-Light & Motion Bluefin HD HC3 housing with standard port
-Light & Motion external monitor
-Light & Motion Mini HID lights
-Sony HDR-HC3 Camcorder (comes with original box, charger, NP-FP90 battery)
-Pelican travel case

This system has been well taken care of. It will include a complete set of spare o-rings (housing back, handle w/spare battery, HID lights). It will include chargers for lights, monitor, and camera and a new sony HD tape. Also included will be a monitor hood and o-ring grease. Priced to sell. I'll cover shipping.

Price 2500.00$

email: jsmeresky@gmail.com

cam.jpg

cam2copy.jpg

cam3copy.jpg

cam4copy.jpg

cam6copy.jpg

cam7copy.jpg

If this doesn't sell this week, I'm most likely going to post it on eBay. So if your interested make me an offer. I'll consider anything reasonable.

if you will ship to england (at my cost) i would be interested and would make you an offer?

thanks rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom