Side Mount Book Published

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
SIDE MOUNT PROFILES by Brian Kakuk and Jill Heinerth is published and available online at: Jill's Dive Shop

This book is for everyone - OW, Wreck, Tech, Cave.
They are going fast! Thanks.

Attachments

• CaveCoverSMl.jpg
    CaveCoverSMl.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 488
Update: The first deliveries of the Side Mount Profiles book have reached their new owners and so far the feed back has been positive! We look forward to hearing back from others who have purchased the book and hear your feedback as well, good or bad! Safe side mount diving,

Brian

I received my copy last week. USPS beat the heck out of the shipping envelope. It was ripped open and crushed, fortunately the book arrived unharmed.

I am just starting to read it, here are my first impressions:

- Outstanding photos as you would expect from Jill. I had to go through and look at all the pictures before I started reading it. My non-diving wife loves to look at the pictures.
- So great to finally have an up-to-date resource on sidemount.
- I have already learned two helpful things just thumbing through the pages before actually reading the book.
- I am relatively new to sidemount, and this book looks like exactly what I need to refine my sidemount skills.
- Very practical examples on how to arrange all your gear.
- Did I say the pictures are awesome?

Okay, I am going so I can continue reading it.

Order made! I hope I get an autograph, like someone else did! :wink:

Just put my order in... Thanks!!

Dwayne

The book arrived - Autographed and extremely well illustrated. Thanks so much!!

Dwayne

The book is very basic but covers most areas and is well thought out and presented.

I got the book from you guys a while ago. Right now I carry it around along with the NSS Cave diving manual-they are my bibles at the moment. Awesome book! I recommend it to anyone interested in sidemount diving.

PD

Back
Top Bottom