212 Non-Adjustable Conversion Kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevindwhite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Is there are kit to convert a non-adjustable 212 to adjustable? What is the part number and price?

I am debating whether or not to get a matched set of adjustable 212's for my primary and secondary or save $85 in the short-term by getting a non-adjustable secondary for now.

Is there are kit to convert a non-adjustable 212 to adjustable? What is the part number and price?

I am debating whether or not to get a matched set of adjustable 212's for my primary and secondary or save $85 in the short-term by getting a non-adjustable secondary for now.

Hi Kevin,

A conversion like this can be done, but after the parts and labor it would be the same if not more than purchasing a new 212 2nd only, unless of course the conversion was done during the annual service.

Hope that helps.

Hi Kevin,

A conversion like this can be done, but after the parts and labor it would be the same if not more than purchasing a new 212 2nd only, unless of course the conversion was done during the annual service.

Hope that helps.

Thanks again Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom