Sony HD with Light and Motion Housing Deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rangerc375

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sony HDR XR 200V 120gb Hard Drive, Sony card slot. Includes original box and all hardware and software. Rapid charger with spare battery included. Sony battery not aftermarket.

Light and Motion Stingray 2+ Housing with right and left control arms. Port lens included.

Two Fisheye FX500LED Lights included with original box and all hardware. With arms and all mounts.

This rig is perfect and have dove it about 75 times. It is all in perfect working order, has been perfectly maintained and I will include spare o-rings for all. O rings are new that are in system and the entire system new cost in excess of $6500.00

I am asking $3000.00 for everything and I will ship 3 day anywhere in the continental US.

I am selling it as I have replaced my system with a 5D MkII with aquatica housing. So no need for a separate video system. Will pay insured shipping anywhere in the United States and I can accept Visa, MC, Amex and Discover.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom