DECO stingray deep blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know where I can get an O ring for the buoyancy chamber for this scooter?

Does anyone know where I can get an O ring for the buoyancy chamber for this scooter?

I don't know this particular scooter. However, in the past with some Mako's I've sent O rings to be sized to McMaster & Carr. They'll match it with a comparable, if not better quality O ring.

X

I don't know this particular scooter. However, in the past with some Mako's I've sent O rings to be sized to McMaster & Carr. They'll match it with a comparable, if not better quality O ring.

X

Thanks, that would work except I stretched the O ring by over tightening and threw it away.

Bummer! If the Deco Stingray is a near, or exact clone of the Sea Doo classic you might be able to fit an oring from it's parent???????

seadoo sea scooter parts,seadoo seascooter parts,sea scooter parts

Just a shot in the dark and maybe it works? :confused:

Cheers,

X

Thanks Mr.X. It is a knock off of a seadoo. It looks like they only sell the chamber. I got a line on a replacement O-ring over the weekend, if that doesn't work out I'll buy the whole chamber for $10.00.
Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom