looking for dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gchaney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for dive buddy. I am PADI advanced open water certified as well as NITROX. I have been diving in Okinawa and lost my dive group when i left. Will be available most weekends and evenings. have own gear except tanks so will rent those. Open to any diving night boat shore ETC.

There are several options for shore diving in the area. We have alot of great wrecks inshore and offshore. I would also suggest that you take a cavern class. We have alot of springs to dive with really fun caverns and it opens up more options for diving when the gulf is not cooperating. We post upcoming dives on the board here and there and anyone is welcome to come.

PM me sometime and we can try to put something together.

nope i think its because i speak my mind and people on here i wont tell there names they know who they are they like to lie about u and get u kicked off here they dont like it........ the things i to do was take my son to his home coming dance that is more important than diving to me my family comes first,and anyone that says anything different is a fool.......

Your right family does come first. I was only able to make for one day and spent the rest of the weekend with the family.

Its fine to speak your mind but its another to be a ass. I'm not calling you one. Maybe reframe from comments you posted earlier. Instead offer to meet the person when its good for both of you. Just my .02

I did go to vortoberfest on sat did a few dives then hung out for a little enjoyed talking to some of the staff but d iud nt really make any conections

Back
Top Bottom