Web Pages & Turtles!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterBaby

Registered
Reaction score
I am wanting to set up a web page detailing all of my scuba expolits! I have the space and the software to do it but I need you're help and advice as to where I can get some really good (free!) web graphics and full themes? I haven't decided whether to build the theme from scratch using different scuba related components or use a ready made diving theme - it all depends on what I can find! Any links to some sites offering these would be most grateful as I have been trying Google and have been going round in circles closing hundereds of pop up windows!!

Also, on a different note, where is the best dive destination to see turtles? I've only just started my training and my husband and I are thinking about next years holiday and I would love to see some turtles!!

Thanks for all of your help in advance!
WaterBaby :crawl:

Great Barrier Reef Australia. Go in November, they also come up on shore at around midnight to lay their eggs. Its a great place. (But expensive) They are on the web at http://www.heronisland.com/

If you stay in the turtle cabins (which are cool!) which are the cheapest, and don't forget it's full board. I have heard on another thread that the dive centre is not deluxe, but OK. Also if you go in November the reef spawns on the first full moon (and there will be divers from all over the world there at that time!)

Plenty of green turtles and hawksbill there :)

Amazing place, better diving than the GBR... IMO :)

Good chance of seeing Manta Rays too.

We went snorkelling with 6 of them.

I have had a couple of run ins with Turtles underwater in the northern redsea. You won't see them every dive, but there are a few places where the guides know there are more chances of seeing them than elsewhere.

They are incredibly groovy and mellow little creatures

Back
Top Bottom