Thank you for top shelf customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chicken197

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I discovered the hard way on Friday that the new fins are negatively buoyant. I was putting on my fins at the edge of the boat when one dropped into the water and is laying somewhere around 150 feet in Lake Jocasse.

I called DR today to see if it was possible to get one fin or if I had to buy another pair. I knew what the answer would be but wanted to try anyway. I was transferred to Mike and he happened to have one large fin. I couldn't believe it.

Thank you DiveRite for the great customer service and great products. I was ready to drop another $125 on a pair of fins. The loss was my fault and in no way DR's responsibility. For a small shipping fee I still have a pair of fins.

You continue to earn my business and loyalty.

Jim

I am glad to hear this. I've never had to test Dive Rite's customer service since nothing has ever gone wrong with any of my Dive Rite gear that required it.

I had an equally pleasant experience dealing with them. I lost the knob off of a reel. I called them with the problem they acted like it was no big deal and sent me a new knob at no cost, not even shipping.

The reel was just under a year old, I was the original owner, but they didn't know that. I offered to fax them the receipt to prove that that I bought it from a dealer. They said "don't worry about it, we'll just send you one".

For all that they knew, I could have got it from Ebay. I know it's a $3-4 part but they have a loyal customer do to their great customer service.

Hey, thanks everyone for the nice posts. Glad we're able to help keep you underwater! We love reading these and we appreciate you taking the time to shout out a thumbs up. We always share kudos around the factory so the entire team gets a pat on the back.

Thanks!
Kathleen

Dive Rite Dudes Rock! As stated before, I'm a big fan. I recently had an issue with weight pockets that I sent back, and their quick turnaround was impressive. :thumbs_up:

Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom