Ghost hauntings underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

porgyhunter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
just wondering how many divers have experience some sort of underwater paranormal event. I've personally experienced one in an old house in Sandwich Mass. But never underwater. Mabe we just confuse feelings of apprehension with the normal state of diving dangers. Anyone see any real ghosts? what is a REAL GHOST ?

I used to frequently dive a local quarry. I had heard a story that the quarry had originally belonged to a pair of brothers who had died there. The story was that they had lost their way while ice diving without lines. Well, it was a good story but needed a little embelishment. I retold the story to a buddy of mine and added that the spirits of the dead brothers could bee seen still searching for their exit. My buddy began seeing the brothers whenever he dived the quarry. He swore that he could see their ghosts frantically searching for an overhead opening.

Destination Truth dove Truk lagoon and recorded ghost sounds form some of the wrecks...

One of my friends dived a wreck the day after his friends funeral. He went down the line and saw his friend slowly waving to him from the deck of the ship. He ascended for a bit then went back down and the guy was still there waving at him so he abandoned the dive he was that freaked out.

Back
Top Bottom