Demo Units Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We just got a few SLX 800i and SLX 800xi's back from a program that we sponsored. If you're looking for a great deal on a set of LED video lights you should check them out. They're available for all underwater housings with ball joint or flex arm adapters. For more information please visit:

Dive light video light demo sale clearance

Go to photo and video arms for the arms and attachments:

Ball joint and flex arm setups for underwater housings.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Agreed, outstanding lights and a great dealer. They really helped me out.
I use a Sony SR11 with two SLX 800i lights on 12" flex arms.
I haven't edited all my video I've taken with them yet, you can see my most recent "coming soon" trailer at Partial Pressure Productions on Vimeo

quite a few demo lights have sold, only limited number left!!

We're running a holiday special on store.nocturanllights.com. If you're looking to treat yourself well or get a nice gift for someone come take a look at what we have. The special on shipping guarantees delivery on or before 12/23 if you place your order before 12/19. Offer valid on everything in the store including the Keldan lights and all the accessories. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

bump :)

Sigh... I would have picked some up if I hadn't had to buy a new housing for my Sony CX550V that I was told (not by Sony) would work in my old LANC controlled housing!

No worries Bill! You can always check back with us in the future. We're not going to go anywhere~

Tim

Are the demo units still available? How much of a deal is to be had on them? I'm trying to put together a fairly high end video set up, but refuse to buy anything brand new at this stage! :dork2:

The demo units are available and you can place the order on our site. What kind of setup are you looking to get?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom