Pacific Land based diving in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chessler

Registered
Reaction score
I want to take a diving vacation during the last week of November. We live in Indonesia and have two small children. Any idea for land based diving that time of year? I am not sure of weather conditions then.

Do not need baby sitting facitilites since will travel with a sitter.

Thanks

The diving on Vancouver Island, British Columbia is fantastic :> I live in Victoria and there are enough shore dive sites here to keep you busy for weeks.

Getting towards the end of the year it's becoming monsoon season in and around asia so the season starts to close out a bit, so I'm not sure if these places are affected.

Manado is good for small small creatures, Sipadian is ment to be good (planing on being there in 3 weeks), Great Barrier Reef, you can do day dives, Malaysia has lots of places to dive - Tioman is a standard for us, but we are kind of bored of it now.

Depends on you budget and how far you are willing to travel? Also what sort of diving do you like?

Thanks for the help. Vancouver is OUT. TOOOO Cold and TOO far from Indo!

Northern Manado is poor that time of year and Sipidan too dangerous given terrorist running and kidnapping.

I do not know diving in Malaysia. Any idea on resorts?

Not too worried about price at this point. We want to have a nice week.

Is Northern Oz ok during Oz summer? I thought there were jellyfish that time of year.

Thanks

Carol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom