Moving to Belgium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigsarge26

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I am getting stationed in Mons, Belgium in the beginning of next year and have started looking for dive sites around the area. Haven't found too many and was wondering if anyone knew of good places to start looking. I checked the Benelux forum, but the last posting was in July. I would love to get dry suit certified and the North Sea seems like a wonderful place to get it. Thanks in advance. :mooner:

Very popular dive sites you will find straight behind the Belgium/Netherlands border on the Netherlands side. It´s the whole province Zeeland with Oosterschelde and Grevelingen Sea. There are many, many nice dive sites and geting certified as dry suit diver shouldn't be a problem there. The area is very close to the Belgium city of Antwerpen. Dive centre's you will find for example in the villages Scharendijke (2), Den Osse and Brouwershaven, but there are some more I don't remember yet.
Have a nice time. It's a nice area, not only under water.

My friend Evert owns Divers Paradise

He can also be reached here on SB. [user]300bar[/user]

Back
Top Bottom