Awesome dive @ Morrison Springs 10-23-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atrawick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I had a awesome dive toady at Morrison Springs. The place was just about empty! 3 little kids swimming and maybe 3 other small group of divers. Water was gin clear.

We had a few mutilated pumpkins after our first dive! It was a fun dive. Got to remember some extra weight next time!:shakehead:

Also stopped by 4C on the way home for some loaded fries!

Attachments

• IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I was just in Panama City all last week. I thoght about going but in years past it has been closed or washed out. I wished I would of checked it out now.

Next time your down check Morrison out. Water level is down a good bit. During the week you will mostly have the place to yourself.

Is the fall a better time for Morrison's to not be crowded or is a weekday in the summer not crowded either?

Also stopped by 4C on the way home for some loaded fries!
Damn awesome B-B-Q, eh! Glad you had a good time A. :)
Is the fall a better time for Morrison's to not be crowded or is a weekday in the summer not crowded either?
No big difference really since the water temp is the same year round and the air temps aren't much of a factor. At least for us up here in Tn. :wink:

atrawick, are you part of my club, Aquarians? This is Stu.

Noticed your link. I went out last week with them. They will get all my business when I go back to Panama City. I use to use Dive Locker... but they lost my business. Pat runs a professional place and I am looking forward to going out with them again.

Forgot to mention Pat even has a place on his Newton for steel tanks. Other dive operations does not have a rack set up for them. When you take the tank boots off they just fall through the tank rack. That is fine if you dive al80 but some people like their steel tanks.

Yes he does I am looking forward to going back. The gulf was like a lake flat and calm.

Back
Top Bottom