BW Dive conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Report I heard from one of our DMs in class today at BW was 20 ft vis. I didn't get any other details, but it sounded like they had a pretty good day.

I heard 30' from a guy at my hotel. 20' sounds more reasonable.

Also heard 40' at Lobos today. Hoping it holds along with conditions until...this morning??

I stopped by BW today and heard several reports of 20 ft vis and mola mola.

Vis at Lobos was nice, perhaps 30-40ft ?

Lobos was very beautiful; 40 ft viz on dive one and about 30 ft on second dive. The water was very warm in my drysuit.

I hope to see the video that Eric was putting together soon...

mola mola....at BW? I'd heard of it once, but...

I passed on a night dive because of an equipment issue - but dive partners saw 7-8 dead/dying Mola Mola's along the wall last with eaten fins :(.

Several different groups of BW divers exiting the water around 6pm last night, told stories of seeing live Mola, Molas.

I passed on a night dive because of an equipment issue - but dive partners saw 7-8 dead/dying Mola Mola's along the wall last with eaten fins :(.

Several different groups of BW divers exiting the water around 6pm last night, told stories of seeing live Mola, Molas.

Down at Macabee today, heard similar reports from divers coming over from BW. Molas with eaten fins at BW.

Back
Top Bottom