The Scuba Tank in Juneau, Under New Ownership!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akscubainst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For those of you in Alaska who may not have heard, we recently sold the Scuba Tank.

The new owners - John Pugh and Julian Gravely are in the store and having a great time getting up to speed! I'm still around for awhile teaching and lending a hand where I can, but so far these guys are running with it and doing a great job!

If you are in Juneau, please drop in and say hi to the new guys!

Dave

Congrats to John and Julian! Wish you guys the best of luck, being in business in this little liberal town can be tough.
Thanks for all your help over the years Dave! Hope to see ya in the water. Thanks for teaching my kids how to dive, I got 1 out of 3 that likes it a lot, not too bad. Safe diving to all ..... JC

Thanks John, they are awesome kids and were so easy to teach! We're going to start diving weekly so hopefully you'll get a chance to jump in with us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom