Milwaukee Sept 7th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Our dive club is taking the Len-Der out of Milwaukee on Sunday Sept 7th. I think there are 3 spots left if anyone is interested. I believe we are diving the Willy and the Gullian Tug.

Juls

I can't make it on the 7th., wish I could.
I dove with capt. Jerry on the Len-Der in July (see thread "Chicago Dive Party"), and had a great time.

I would have really liked to have gone, but I had never been in Lake Michigan at the time you were planning it. I was worried about doing my first dive there with people I didn't know. I didn't want to ruin the dive for anyone or anything like that.

In the mean time, I have been out diving quite a bit, and been to the Big Lake (as I refer to it) several times now. If another Chicago Dive Party is ever planned, I would feel alot more comfortable in joining everyone. I loved reading Walter's report since the Len-Der and the Great Lakes Explorer are the two boats I have been on and I found myself nodding in agreement on many of his comments about their set-ups.

Maybe another time MgicTwnger!

Juls

Jules,

I'm hoping this will become an annual event. Early August or late July, hopefully. Maybe we can even coax Natasha to come back for a couple days.

Kat once bubbled...
Jules,

I'm hoping this will become an annual event. Early August or late July, hopefully. Maybe we can even coax Natasha to come back for a couple days.

Count me in. The group this year was great. I'd bet that Walter would even make a return appearence.

So I can defend my honor as not being just a cyber diver. Oh yeah, and so I can meet you guys too. :wink:

I'll bring the duct tape for Walter, for the dry suit, that's really a sieve.:D

Kat once bubbled...

I'll bring the duct tape for Walter, for the dry suit, that's really a sieve.:D

I wasn't going to mention the duct tape thing. I can still see Walter wringing out his undies.

for the invitation!

I'd like to tag along but won't be back from Munising til late. Dang.

Maybe next time ~

Regards to the mighty Len-Der and her fine crew.

Adios!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom