Fundies in Ft. Lauderdale - Hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SelkieDVM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be going down to Ft. Lauderdale in February to take Fundamentals. Can anyone give hotel recommendations? Something like a Comfort Inn would be fine. Thanks in advance!

I'll be going down to Ft. Lauderdale in February to take Fundamentals. Can anyone give hotel recommendations? Something like a Comfort Inn would be fine. Thanks in advance!

If you are doing the class through Brownie's, there's a Holiday Inn Express on 17th Street Causeway that's pretty close and there's a Comfort Suites that's just off the Causeway on Federal Highway (aka US1).

Be aware, February is primetime tourist season and both of these locations are very near the cruise port (Port Everglades) so the idea of a "inexpensive" hotel is probably not going to happen. I've also had great luck at using Hotwire.com to stay at really nice hotels at Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn prices. :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom