http://www.diveheart.org/

Tell Someone About SUDS-Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surface Interval

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, All!

On our Facebook Page we have started an online event to reach as many people as we can to raise awareness for SUDS-Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba.

On Friday, we will be giving away ONE of our shirts Retailed at $27.99 (or less) INCLUDING s/h to a randomly selected participant(domestic OR international). All we need from you is to INVITE everyone in your friends list and help raise awareness for SUDS! Let's see how many people we can reach.

It only takes a minute of your time to invite everyone in your friends list to "attend" this event.

Welcome to Facebook

Happy Diving!
The Team at Surface Interval Clothing

I am a strong supporter of SUDS, and do whatever I can to help out at any time. Thanks Surface Interval.

I hope lots of people do what they can to help out!

Anything I can do to make this organization known I'm all over! Thanks SI!

SUDS works with American men and women who have been seriously wounded serving our country in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are based out of Walter Reed Army Hospital. Diving provides these divers with challenges and therapy. The graduates of the SUDS program are truly inspirational, and a credit to our community.

Thanks Surface Interval, for supporting the men and women of SUDS.

Cheers

John Chatterton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom