Popular German Scuba Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eins

Registered
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Shark2 suggested I try here to find information on a popular German Scuba forum.

So, who knows where they hide on the Internets? I am looking for the biggest Internet communities of scuba diving enthusiasts in Germany.

Vielen Dank!

The biggest German Scuba forum should be http://www.taucher.net/ . Hope you will become happy with them. I didn't!

Thank you for the link. Why weren't you happy with them? Please PM me, if you think it should stay off-board.

Thank you for the link. Why weren't you happy with them? Please PM me, if you think it should stay off-board.

No problem with it. Too many pigheads their, who believe themsleves to be the inventor of diving. :wink: And a lot of repeated discussions of the same bull****, with a lot of agency bashing.:depressed:

No problem with it. Too many pigheads their, who believe themsleves to be the inventor of diving. :wink: And a lot of repeated discussions of the same bull****, with a lot of agency bashing.:depressed:

You are talking about taucher.net, aren't you?

While I never participated in or even joined taucher.net, they have (or had) a great database with very detailed information about dive sites and operations often visited by Germans. All in German, of course...

You are talking about taucher.net, aren't you?

While I never participated in or even joined taucher.net, they have (or had) a great database with very detailed information about dive sites and operations often visited by Germans. All in German, of course...

You are true, their database is ok and may be very helpfull, but don't expect the same from their forums.

Back
Top Bottom