Now it's Invest 94 in the southern Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Maybe this one won't develop either...??

From http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at201094_model.html

at201094_model.gif

Last edited:
well, this is likely to be the tropical storm most possible to affect me personally so far...

flying into cancun Nov 20th to go cave diving until the 5th, so i might wind up in the neighborhood of this storm, depending on how things turn out...

I see the computer guesses are more grouped. They tend to be so flaky at this stage. Looks like rain for the Bay Islands for now?

the GFS and GFDL do push it up into the bay of honduras.

at that position though there's likely a high probability of it running across central america and just being a bunch of rain... if i had to bet, i'd bet on any storm heading west... the GFS and GFDL predictions do seem a little goofy...

Now more computers are aiming at the Bay, one at QR, but Dr.Masters said it was losing power.
An area of disturbed weather in the southern Caribbean off the coast of Nicaragua has diminished, and no longer appears to be a threat to develop into a tropical depression. NHC is giving the system a 20% chance of developing into a tropical depression by Thursday.

Edit: It's off of the map now...

Last edited:
He lives...! :eek:

I-94 is active and back on the map, closing on Belize, perhaps grazing the Bay Islands...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom