Ooooh... My Gills Are Drying Out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_junkie

Reaction score
I havent been diving in almost 2 months... I live in a place where you have to look for somewhere that you cant dive (Michigan)... I just havent been able to get things together lately.. not even for a shore dive.

My dive buddy and I almost got a chance to head out on his brothers boat last weekend, but that fell through due to weather. Hopefully, the dry spell will end this Saturday as there are plans to go out and dive the Sport in Lake Huron. From the sound of it, there will be four divers total so that means a better chance of actually going this time. :D

Mmmmust.. ddddive...sssooon.... :eek:ut:

I haven't been diving for a few weeks mostly due to a cold(s) and weather conditions

If I don't get some compressed air soon I'll go crazy.

I hope to go diving this weekend.

I haven't been diving in weeks!!! Thankfully I am going to Ireland this weekend for ten days and will get plenty of diving done weather permitting :)

Ya, I know what you guys mean, I havent been diving for weeks either, it seems everytime my dive buddy are free to dive, it rains that week which makes vis really bad. Hopefully, we'll get out this weekend too, we're trying Dutch instead of Willow so the vis should be somewhat good. :)

:spider:

Ok, so I got my fix finally. We dove the Charles S. Price and the Sport on Saturday. Viz was only about 10 feet, but it was still great diving. Temps where perfect in and out of the water and everyone had a good time.

Now if I can only get things sorted to get in a dive or two every couple weeks it would be great... lol :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom