Aeris 750 GT transmitter parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoeT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I have acquired an Aeris 750 GT computer and transmitter. It works great, but the battery compartment cover on the transmitter is messed up (looks like previous owner used a screwdriver instead of a coin). Is there any way I can get/purchase a replacement lid/cover?

Thanks,
Joe

On my recent dive trip I hooked up my reg to a new tank and the pressure reading on my computer read "----". As I breathed the tank down on my dive, it started displaying a pressure at "4999". When I finished the check out dive, the pressure was around 2600 psi. After we got out, I hooked up my buddy's reg on my tank and it read about 800 psi. This was the start of the trip, so I borrowed a guage from the dive shop and used it for the trip. After i got home, by dive shop told me the transmitter was shot, and I should just get a new computer. My question is could this be a repairable problem, and if it's not, can I get another transmitter?

Thanks,

Joe P.

You should be able to get the PC calibrated from an authorized dealer. I just had mine done and it cost me $160. Much cheaper than a new PC.

If your transmitter is truly dead, and the battery cover is still in good shape, maybe we can work something out.

-JoeT

If I can't get mine fixed, I'll let you have the cover. Right now I'm still hoping to get it fixed.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom