Do you lobster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to continue taking lobster while diving, you need to attend one of the three meetings listed below. Be there to learn what may happen starting next year. Mr. Peter Himchak, Supervising Biologist, Marine Fisheries Administration, Fish and Wildlife Division, NJDEP, will be there to explain what has happened earlier this year and what to expect in the coming months. There is a distinct possibility that we may be either have a cut back on our bag limit, a closed season during the height of our diving season or a complete closure. Come to one or more of these public informational meetings, learn about what is going on, ask questions and learn what we can do to influence the outcome.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 7:00 PM
Borough of Belmar, Court Room
601 Main Street
Belmar, NJ 07719

================================

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 7:00 PM
St. Luke's Episcopal Church, meeting room
398 Chestnut Street
Union, NJ 07083

NJCDC Meeting afterward.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 7:00 PM
Nacote Creek Law Enforcement Office
360 Rt. 9 North (Milepost 51)
Port Republic, NJ 08241

I can't make any of the meetings, but how can I find out what was said?

I'll try to post an after meeting report over the weekend.

Any idea if any of us northern folk are involved yet? It isn't fair to just make cuts to N.J. Not that I want any more restrictions in Mass, But if the stock is depleted we ''ALL'' have to make concessions. :idk:

This affects all of what the ASMFC calls Southern New England. This covers an area from the northern shore of Long Island Sound to Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom