Dive op that will accommodate 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pconsidine007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A group of 8 divers and 2 snorkels will be diving/snorkeling from 2/28/11 - 3/3/11 in Sharm. We are hoping to find a dive op that can accommodate just our group over those four days. Anyone have any recos on dive ops with a boat that accommodates 10. Appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.

Give Oonas Dive Club a shout. If you can guarantee 10, They will have a boat for you in most cases. They have a smaller boat that they use for smaller groups. I have had pretty good luck with them and small groups.

My dive centre can accomodate that and gurantee you an exclusive boat for the time you are here. I don't advertise personally here but feel free to PM me and I will tell you how to get in touch and basic prices etc. Further details will be available from our booking staff.

Cheers

C.

Back
Top Bottom