sexy scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wapyaly

Contributor
Reaction score
BAGS.

Any good brands of bags to put my gear in? Only have fins, mask, snorkel and boots at the moments. I hope to get a wetsuit soon. What do you guys recommend?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I was mislead as to the content of this thread.....

:flys:

James Goddard once bubbled...
I refuse to answer on the grounds that I was mislead as to the content of this thread.....

:flys:

Yeah, me too. Tractor Beam- sucked me right in to a web of conceipt and false advertising.

Use the search button. This question has been asked over and over.

Go with a non descript duffle bag. It's easier to handle on a boat and doesn't say "This bag has expensive dive gear in it, steal me."

I like the Akona also.
Their mesh backpack is a great boat bag.
The shoulder straps are heavy duty and well padded
and it has the much needed side zipper.

I like Akona too - got a roller suitcase of theirs while on holiday in the Caribbean, with a neat pocket containing a plain black cover to throw over it to hide the 'dive gear, steal me'ness of it - and have since regretted not getting a (non-mesh) backpack too. But I haven't found a stockist in the UK... anyone know one?

Not to hijack the thread, but...

I've been thinking about getting the Stahlsac roller duffel which seems like a sweet little thang (well, a sweet, very big thang, actualy. Being 6'6" my gear + clothes take up some serious cubic footage) for travel. Is there some reason I should stop this consideration?

If you're gonna go with the discrete duffle bag, I might consider getting another padded bag for your regs as well...
Not that I have one for my regs yet but I usually wrap my 2-piece wetsuit around them in the meantime...

You can't go wrong with Akona.
If you do decide to get something else make sure you get one with back pack type straps. Believe me on this.

Back
Top Bottom