Congrats to Suprbugman!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking on the National Association of Cave Divers (NACD) website and saw that Suprbugman was awarded the Bronze Walkulla award for 100 safe cave dives post certification during the recent NACD annual world seminar on the 6th of this month. Good job Mat!!! :cheers:
Bronze (100 safe dives)

Robert W. Klauck
Matthew Bull
Thomas James Pierce III
Brandon Yourczek
Gregory L. Miller
Ronald Scharf
Hotoshi Miho
Andreas Hagberg
Kermit Ray Erwin
L. Allen Beard
E. Don Nelson
Chad Engler
James E. Killion
Stefan Rupprechter
Orie Braun

Safe???????
Obviously they must go on the fact that he returned to the surface. Anyone who has ever been diving with Mat knows what really goes on :rofl3: .

Wishing you many more safe returns!!!!!!!!

They certainly weren't talking about his gear...seems I remember a set of new doubles not having a safe dive! Oh good memories. :rofl3: Sorry Mat, couldn't resist that one!

Safe???????
Obviously they must go on the fact that he returned to the surface. Anyone who has ever been diving with Mat knows what really goes on :rofl3: .

Wishing you many more safe returns!!!!!!!!

They certainly weren't talking about his gear...seems I remember a set of new doubles not having a safe dive! ...

That was an unsafe D-R-I-V-E not D-I-V-E. :)

Congrats!
icon14.gif

LOL, thanks Guys, I actually hit that mark earlier last year :) I'm getting closer to 200 safe Cave dives now :)

D'Oh! I had nearly forgotten about throwing those doubles out the back of the truck.

Now that you live among the caves, you should hit 300 in no time!

Tremendous!!! :clapping: Especially amongst all the reports of otherwise! :wink: :lol:

Seriously, congratulations. Hope to hear you hit the next hurdle by next fall!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom