I like to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheers, I signed up to EC group , still 'awaiting approval by the group owner' as of today. Ive also been by Torpedo Rays few times for servicing my tanks and fills this summer but due to scheduling havent as yet joined them on any dives, I saw their sign up list but it doesnt really tell you if someone is the twice a year at Paddys Head and a trip to Cuba diver (which is what my buddies are right now) or a bit more seasoned and dont mind crap conditions so much... Sort of hoping to do a shore dive or two with any new-to-me buddies before I roll off the deck on a 30m deep wreck, did a few this past summer but like I alluded to in my first post, my buddies find it pretty easy to bail on me. Not looking to totally ditch them, just to add to my circle...

Unfortunately dec 4th Im helping my kids wolfcub pack prepare for the 'arctic ramble' and then we have the santa parade right after...

The Torpedo Rays Xmas dive is now December 11th and there's still a few of us out for dives ... send me a PM if you want to head out for a shore dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom