Pro Video Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Aloha,

We have a high end camera setup that we’re looking to sell. We have a Panasonic HVX200A with a 16MB and 32 MB card, plus a Gates underwater housing complete with Hi-res monitor and a leak check system. The housing is in new condition and was only used a few times on a movie job and has never been flooded or even scratched. All together the setup is worth around $16,000 new. Would you have any interest in it? We’re looking for around $10,000 for the whole kit. Please ask questions if you have them.

Thanks for your time,

John Cesere
C3 Submerged
Maui, Hawaii

Attachments

• hvx200_swp.jpg
    hvx200_swp.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 65
I'll beat him, too....post a pic of the actual unit. Selling a $10k item on here with no history on the forum won't be easy but good luck.

That's where this thread is at!

That's cause it was moved here :wink: ... "Moved: For Sale Pro Video Setup
C3 Submerged - December 2nd, 2010"

Super nice camera system BTW.

Thanks for the welcome messages and for the correct placement of the post! Aloha!

I can send pictures to anyone interested in the setup, great point.

Please send me photos of the actual equipment that's for sale. Thanks.

Could you send me pics as well and everything included? Thanks.

Video & Photo Updates!

Aloha, a lot of people have asked me for more photo's of this setup. here is a link to a quick video I made so that you can see the system, plus I've attached some photo's to view as well.

I guess I haven't posted enough times to provide a video link... If you would like to see the video for this Panasonic HVX200 with Gates Housing, just email me at john@c3submerged.com and I will send you the link...

Here are some photo's:

_MG_5226.jpg _MG_5306.jpg _MG_5242.jpg _MG_5291.jpg
_MG_5281.jpg _MG_5238.jpg _MG_5241.jpg _MG_5312.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom