Complete HD Video Setup: Ikelite Housing, JVC GZ-HM200, Wide-Angle Lens, Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling the following:

Ikelite Housing (#6014.50) -- brand new in original box, never seen water other than an o-ring test in my bathtub. It came to me as a factory blem (it has what appears to be a mark from a permanent marker on the rear top left which in no way whatsoever affects or interferes with its performance). It is otherwise pristine.

Ikelite W-20 Wide-Angle Lens (#6420) -- brand new, unused, in original box.

Ikelite Tropical Water Filter (#6441.42) -- brand new, unused, in original box.

JVC Everio GZ-HM200 -- used approximately 12 times, works flawlessly.

Camera also includes: Two (2) JVC Batteries (1 standard, 1 high capacity), charger, USB cable, A/V cable, and Lowpro case.

Reason for selling: I just put this system together about a month ago but I received an early holiday gift in the form of a D-SLR which I can use for stills and video so no need (or room in the budget) to keep the camcorder system.

The GZ-HM200 is an awesome camera that is ideal for shooting u/w because it shoots full 1080 HD and records to dual SDHC slots which means you can stick a pair of 32GB cards in there and you can go a whole dive-trip without running out of storage space. With the hc battery you can go days without even having to pull the camera out of the housing.

Price (because you're wondering): $1,500.00 via PayPal for the whole kit and caboodle includes shipping within the U.S.

I can't imagine a better quality HD video system for this price! So if you're looking to get into shooting u/w video don't miss out on this opportunity because you won't find a better offer.

Attachments

• JVC:Ikelite 1.jpg
    JVC:Ikelite 1.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 115
  • JVC:Ikelite 2.jpg
    JVC:Ikelite 2.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 111
  • JVC:Ikelite 3.jpg
    JVC:Ikelite 3.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 112
For more information on the GZ-HM200 camcorder check out this 17 page review with color and motion test vids:

JVC Everio GZ-HM200 Camcorder Review - Flash Memory - CamcorderInfo.com

I need to get rid of this setup to fund a housing for my D-SLR so it will be going on eBay concurrently but scubaboard members will get the best deal.

Thank you for looking.

Update: This awesome mostly new HD video setup is still available so don't hesitate to make an offer. I will consider breaking it up if someone wants to purchase the housing and camera separately from the w/a lens and filter. Thanks.

This item has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom