Early Morning NL Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Good Evening All,

Firstly I apologise to anyone that this post does not apply, but I would like to ask a question of anyone located in or around the Amsterdam area.

Because of work and family commitments, I often find it hard to dive in the evenings or weekends. In general I tend to dive at very unsocialble hours, from about 04:30 until 7.

Although my normal buddy accomodates me with this, as you can imagine, it is not his ideal, so I wondered if there were any other divers around Amsterdam who would be happy to also dive the occasional early morning, in Vinkeveen or even on some days in Zeeland.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I work very irregular hours and often can not find a buddy, so perhaps we can hook up for an early dive. I split my time between Bussum and Amstelveen, so drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

Regards,

Phil

Phil,

I have sent you my details via a Private reply.

But also for anyone else interested: I thought I had better sum up my experience.

I have been diving mainly in the Netherlands for nearly a year now and have about 40 logged dives.

I am an AOW diver and am presently doing my rescue diver certification.

In general I have dived in Het Twise, Vnkeveen, Zeeland and Tenerife.

Hope this fills you in a bit on my experience

Paul

Back
Top Bottom