Peace Liveaboard Spot up for grabs! Half off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys,

I am on the Peace liveboard trip on 17th to the 19th of this month with the North Coast Divers. Well was. I am no longer able to make it, so I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in my spot for half off, that being $250.

The trip itself is normally $500 and I have already paid that, I want to atleast recoup some of my money if possible so if you've wanted to try a 3 day 3 night liveaboard for cheap, here's your chance!

There's even a hot tub on board! And Lobster fishing! Because it's a group package, you also get included in a special deal where all drinks are included so its almost like an all inclusive!

Here's the link to the forums about the trip!:
First (& Hopefully Annual) NCD Live-Aboard Charter Trip!!!!

Here's the link to the boat:
Peace Dive Boat

if it is available let me know please

Not only is it a great deal in itself, but I'm on it too !!!!!
Oh, and may need a buddy.

The Peace is a great dive boat... snap this up.

if it is available let me know please

Hey Andrew, sorry I didn't check the thread this morning and recieved a PM from Jon in my email. I'll keep you updated on what happens if things fall through and I'll let you know asap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom