New Tech Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inertia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Kathleen,

Can you give us information about DR's New Tech Dive Computer? When is the release date? Cost? How about some pictures?

Inertia

Hi Inertia,

No additional information to post just yet, but I will as soon as I can.

Best,
Kathleen

Kathleen,

Is the release date still the end of December per the video from DEMA? When can you provided details about the computer?

Inertia

Hi,

The NiTek Q will be price competitive, no MSRP as of yet. I am not able to give a release date. I know Lamar mentioned thirty days in the video, but I think that is under best case scenario.

I would say first quarter to be very conservative, but a January release is very likely. I promise to post more as soon as possible!

K.

Kathleen,

It has been about a month since I inquired about your new Dive Computer. Can you give us any updated information? How about specifications and price?

Inertia

Kathleen,

You know I have to keep checking. Is Dive Rite about ready to give out some information? I was hoping that the computer would be out around the end of January.

I

Anything on that new computer yet ??? Will the Re-breather version work with The Gem ? The Titan? and others ???
Hi Inertia,

No additional information to post just yet, but I will as soon as I can.

Best,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom