Light & Motion Bluefin HD Housing and Sony Digital Video Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLMKids

Registered
Reaction score
Light & Motion Bluefin HD Underwater Digital Video Camera Housing with Model 1620 custom fit Pelican Case. Includes external lighting accessories.

Sony HDR-FX1 HDV 1080i Digital video camera (custom fit to Bluefin HD Housing). Includes all original accessories in its original box.

These (and other non-photography items) are part of an Estate sale for Richard "Packetsniffer" Mork.

We are looking for the best offer on these items. Prefer local to Houston to avoid shipping and handling, but if willing to pay for shipping, will consider all offers.

Send me a PM if interested for additional contact information and a complete current updated listing is found at the CHUM forum website, as well as pics noted on my flickr.com site.

Asking $3500 for video, housing, lights, pelican case. Sale is currently pending this week. Will update status either way by end of week.

Housing, camera, and case are now sold - thank you for all that inquired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom