Huge Congrats!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
To the whole class this weekend! The gang PASSED GUE Fundamentals with Guy Shockey! Well done! Many thanks to everyone in the community who helped mentor, dive, make hot coco and brownies, dive more, give feedback, make cookies, dive more, hold camera when i was at DEMA and Lamont was in Mexico and especially Alex who put up with us all for the past 3 days (he was out of town for the first weekend)

Now lets get out and dive! (the learning doesn't stop, in fact, it's just beginning)

And a special thanks to Jan Shaw who (wo)manned the hot coco station and helped get the teams warmed up before sending them back out into the water... Having scuba-mom on the beach ROCKS!!!!

it takes a village...

Wow -- what a tremendous vote of confidence for the "Tweak" system you've developed, Laura! Well prepared students, talented instructor, and lots of success.

Now let's get the newly GUEfed out to dive more variety!

Didn't I hear somewhere that there were 6 students in the class? And they all passed?

That deserves a HUGE CONGRATS to everyone !!!

5 students... they really worked hard for it... one of the tech passes started with this goal in mind 6 months ago (almost to the day) with about 30 or so dives (he's over 150 now). it was a very diverse but wonderful student mix. from our clean slate mentoree to a 25 year naui/padi recreational instructor/sccr diver, to a 900 dive 'moving tech direction' to a padi tech instructor, to another trimix diver... it could have been a brutal class for the instructor, but between the two weekend schedule (3 weeks in between) and his skill, they were able to make it happen :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom