A New Post Dive Debrief Spot in Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pensacola just got a nice micro brewery that opened up near Seville Harbour (home of Dr. Dive). Might make a nice post dive debrief spot. Here is their website: Pensacola Bay Brewery

It's hard for me to eat anywhere but Fuji. If you like sushi, I recommend the Fuji River Roll. If you don't like sushi, I recommend the Bento Box (okay, it has a few sushi pieces in it, but it's a good deal even without the sushi part).

FUJI Restaurant
FUJI Steak House Sushi Bar
1385 Shoreline Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
Tel: (850)916-9990

I'm thinking we should do a couple of dives and check out one. Then, we can do a couple more dive, check out the other. Then we can compare notes, do some more dives and alternate between the two until we reach concencus. Sounds very democratic and a whole lot of fun in the process. Where shall we dive first?

=8^) }}

I like the brewery idea, more than likely I will know the brewmaster or owner. My beer intake has been reduced to almost none the last few months though(Damn Heartburn). I do still like to experiment here and there. I haven't brewed in about 6 months and my brewery has been collecting dust mostly due to this diving thing.

I finally made to the brewery and sampled the product :D. They are similar to other micro breweries I have been to that you buy either a 32 oz flip-top bottle or a one gallon "growler" and then pay to fill it. The first trip ends up being more expensive because buy your container, but after that you just take it to the brewery and pay to fill it up. They also have a deal if you buy one of their pint glasses they give you a sample taste of the beers. You can also purchase a sample of all of their beers.

I know they said they would not fill a bottle with other beer label or such on the bottle, but for those who make their own beer and already have 22oz or 32 oz flip-top bottles I am not sure if they will fill those for you or not. Guess I will just have to go back and have a few more and find out :D.

Another great spot is the paradise inn bar and grill. It's located off via de luna and has some really great burgers and beer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom