Housing for a Nikon Coolpix L18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Minion_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On every website that i have looked at all the housing that i have found for Coolpix do not include the L18, or the L18 have been discontinued. I was wondering if they are still being made or if anyone has one for sale.

I remembered your post and while browsing through B&H photo's online store I noticed this housing package for the L-18. It's not an Ikelite and as you know the Ikelite model has been discontinued. I don't deal in Fantasea so I can't give you any guidance on the quality. Hope this helps you.
Larry

Fantasea Line FL-18 Underwater Housing kit for Nik 121881 B&H

thank you. i have found a couple but none that have a complete package with them. thanks.

I understand you want a housing for an L18. Ikelite and Fantasea made them but they are long discontinued. You may find stock at one of the larger photo dealers like BH or Adorama, or find a used one on eBay.
Fantasea Line FL-18 Underwater Housing for Nikon CoolPix 1218

In my opinion, you are better off just buying a new L22 and housing, which is easily available at low prices (typically $250 for the Fantasea Housing with L22 Camera). You get a new camera with warranty versus used/no warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom