Anyone want to borrow my gear for a month?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuzzybabybunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going on vacation starting the 18th and won't return until the 16th of January. I'd hate to see my scuba stuff just sit there not doing anything.

Anyone feel like borrowing it for this time? Terms would be you fix anything you break and buy anything you destroy. Just don't go and drown and take my gear with you to the depths :p And treat it gently. I'd need your address and credit card for my protection.

Should be a good opportunity to try some different gear.

Zeagle Express Tech BCD with pockets, shoulder padding, 44lb wing
HOG D1 first stage, second stages
Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computer
Titanium Knife
Penetrator 220 Lumen Light
Picasso Freediving Fins - full foot pocket

Really wondering whether I should put my SM/MED Whites Fusion Tech up for borrowing as well. If I do I may have you pay $30 or so. I need a new neck seal because I trimmed mine too much. Leaks if I look up too hard.

I may rescind this offer if I deem it to be a really really bad idea.

I think you've come up with a really, really bad idea. :)

O_O
Wow.
That's super super trusting of you fuzzy.

You are a brave soul - not just risking your gear, but getting sued by the person using your gear if anything goes wrong on their dives.

Wow, now there is a trusting person. Has the suit been cleaned lol.

Wow, now there is a trusting person. Has the suit been cleaned lol.

Being a dry suit, I assumed he has not peed in it:D

I'd like to see your Penetrator at some point, but I'll see it next time we dive together.

I'd like to see your Penetrator at some point, but I'll see it next time we dive together.

I'm not a fan of using it as a primary at all. The beam is just too narrow and to me isn't bright enough. I'm thinking a wider beamed 400 lumen would be best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom