cocoview resort roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utila

Reaction score
has anyone been to Cocoview lately? Should I plan a trip there?I've been hearing bad reports since it's been up for sale.

We have an archive search function among the blue bars at the top of the page. Here are the results of a search performed using the title Cocoview and covering the past 6 months--->

http://www.scubaboard.com/search.ph...d=452844&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Also, since an inquiry about Utila more appropriately falls under the Central & South America forum than the Caribbean forum, I've taken the liberty of moving it here.

Hope this proves helpful.

DocVikingo

and had no problems that have been discussed here as of late.
No stomach problems and none of the other people that week had any issues Im aware of.
Great place and lots of dives...!:D

I went there with a big group last November and had a great time. I really liked the accomodations and the diving was excellent. I think they had a great staff and the best mantained and configured dive boats I have seen anywhere.

The reefs in Roatan can't be beat.

Dave

We were there in May and had a GREAT time. No stomach problem reported at our dinner table, either.

I wish I had a couple million to buy the place. They said they won't finance. :)

lindner518 posted in this thread yesterday or today.

I'm glad to see things are looking up for them. CCV has been an excellent resort for many years. Anytime there is a change in management, there is going to be at the least a few problems. The difference is they are addressing the problems.

Do any of the resorts in Roatan have swimming pools? Hope to make a trip to Roatan next spring.

CoCo View has a hot tub....does that count? :wink:

Yes, several. Fantasy Island, for example, has a fresh water swimming pool.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I was also there. 2 morning dives, 2 afternoon dives and 1 night shore dive for 6 days, the best. The food, great ! The people take goo dcare of you. Downside...TACA airlines. They have a monopoly on fluing directly into Roatan. That is the only bad thing about the wholr trip. The airline. By the way TACA aurlines stands for Take A Chance Airlines. But you gotta check it out. You will dive your brains out. Great boats too. They have 5 boats so they are not crowded. You come to the pier after breakfast and your gear is already on the boat donned and ready to go. Very good operation. Good diving to all, George

Back
Top Bottom