Another dive at Hood Canal 9/20 !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasonic

Contributor
Reaction score
To all interested,

I will be hosting a boat Dive along with Retnug and another friend, at Hood Canal for September 20th there will be 3 boats availible to dive off of we have space for quite a few people at this point lots of maybes but no firm commitments. We will be doing a 3 tank dive for the day leaving out of Triton Cove anyone interested please reply here or PM me or Retnug and we will fill you in on the details. The sites are open at this point but here are a few Flag Pole Point, Rosies Ravine, Sponge Hill , Pulali Point East or West or the pinnicle.

Reply here and lets see what we can work out

The boats will be 2 19' ARIMAS and 1 RIB so potential for a total of 12 divers in all.

Let me hear from you If there is an interest.

-SS

Scubasonic
fix@pacifier.com

You know to count me in SS! I vote for at least one dive at Flag Pole Point again, others willing. When Retnug and I dove it two times ago at night we saw some crabs that looked like baby Puget Sounds and that threw me for a loop! So, the best thing would be to go back with the camera and try to catch a few photos to see if that's what we really saw!

On our last dive there a couple weeks ago we also saw a large octo on eggs. She was really white, so I'm wondering if she's still there. I had my camera that time and will make those photos available soon!

Back
Top Bottom