Dive Rite SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReeferBen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I got a dive rite SMB from my local dive shop (dudas diving duds in west Chester pa) I used it during my AOW class a few months ago. The first one I had, the dump valve broke off the first time I pulled the string. The threads snapped. The dive shop replaced it for me. They gave a new one. I took it on two dives since getting the replacement a few month ago. I used it one the second dive and my brother pulled the string on the dump valve and it broke at the same spot. Is this a know problem? Can I send it back for repair?

Hi ReeferBen,

Thanks for contacting us. Please send Mike in Service and email at service@diverite.com and he'll take care of your SMB. We would like to see the one that is breaking to see what is going on. This isn't a known issue, but we always like to investigate any reports of possible gear issues.

Dive Rite is actually closed until January 3rd, but we can get you fixed up next week.

Let me know if I can help further in the interim,
Thanks,
Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom