Mighty O Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merv 677

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I am HOPEFULLY planning a dive trip to Pensecola in 1st Part of MARCH, would like to go to the Mighty O does anyone have any suggestions for Dive OPerators and hotel packs, prices, etc.
Thanks

I have chartered with Dr Dive numerous times, Capt Jim"s boat is fast compared to some of the others, which is nice for the 22 mile run to the "O". I"d check out "Dive Pro's" for the local dive shop. March is nearing "spring break" time here in pensacola so I'd make resevations as early as possible. As for a place to stay check out the portofino resort on pensacola beach, there's nothing better , I'm a "local" and live 20 min from the beach and we stay at portofino several times a year...its that good!

I have been diving Niuhi Dive Charters often with Capt. Rob. He and Dr. Dive, Capt. Jim both charter out of Dive Pro's. I have been on Capt. Rob's boat more than a handfull of times, from 3 barges to The Oriskany. Excellent boat and excellent charter. Even though I don't have any personal experience with Capt. Jim, i have heard him to be an excellent Capt.

Went out with Captain Dalton out of the MBT Dive Shop in Pensacola on his 26' Glacier Bay. Everything was first rate, boat is fast, smooth, and very well equipped! Dive was awesome, will definitely do it again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom