SB Red Sea Writers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally managed to download a copy - didn't seem to work from home... :-(

Writing is something I enjoy doing - as some of you may have noticed over the last few weeks! I'm looking to explore the possibilities a bit - I can't do this diving malarkey forever, after all. If I thought anybody would read it, I'd start a diary post here, if that's allowed? There won't be a shark attack in Sharm every month but if anybody's interested in reading about - and discussing - the daily life of a dive instructor in sharm, I'd be happy to share! :)

Cheers

C.

Writing is something I enjoy doing - as some of you may have noticed over the last few weeks! I'm looking to explore the possibilities a bit - I can't do this diving malarkey forever, after all. If I thought anybody would read it, I'd start a diary post here, if that's allowed? There won't be a shark attack in Sharm every month but if anybody's interested in reading about - and discussing - the daily life of a dive instructor in sharm, I'd be happy to share! :)

Cheers

C.

Why don't you try to make a diary for 365 days,for starters. and all of us reading it, and discussing. Moreover, valuable information for potential visitors may arise from that kind of diary. anyway, that's your call. I myself (expressing only my opinion) read most if not all of the posts about the Red Sea and never get bored,even if they talk about the same subject. And I have not yet visited it, so far.

Last edited:
Hey Crowley,

Please write more and more and more :) I have been following the Red Sea forum for the past month now and have found your posts to be highly informative and interesting to read. As a budding diver I am in desperately trying to find out as much as I can about diving while I'm stuck in the middle of winter not able to dive. I would love to read your blog on the daily comings and goings of a dive instructor in Sharm.... let me know when you start.

Happy writing :)

ps. where can I find a copy of the Equalizer??

Thanks Nusha!

If others are interested I will give it a go. I don't think I can manage 365 days per year though Nikos - got to fit the Sakara in somewhere! :D

The Equalizer can be found at www.aziab.com - lots of other useful stuff there as well.

Cheers

C.

Crowley,

As a rather new but thorough Red Sea forum reader, I am definitely looking forward to reading your daily adventures! :D

All of your posts here do contain a lot of useful and very interesting information, and it would be a pleasure to get more of them, and on a daily basis! :wink:

Can't wait to finaly get my chance to dive the red sea in feb! :D

Back
Top Bottom