Liquid Image HD 321 Video Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Liquid Image HD Video Mask, model 321. I've used it 10 times over the past year, and I LOVE it. I'm selling it because Santa was very good to me and I found the wide angle version under the tree, so its time to pass this down to someone else who will love it.

This mask is certified to 130'. The depth was originally listed as 115', but the company increased the depth rating to 130'. It takes 720p HD video, and 5mp still images. It comes with a 4 mb micro sd card, but I recommend buying at least an 8 mb micro sd card.

The link for the Liquid Image website and this product is: Liquid Image | Scuba Series HD - 320 & 321

I've taken several video's with this camera, and they can be viewed on my youtube page YouTube - mbender104's Channel so you can see what kind of video it takes. Not all the videos on this page are from this camera, so read the descriptions first.

I have to say that this is more of a novelty than a camera to be used for high end video work. It is a true point of view camera, so wherever you look, it points that direction. It can be a bit dizzying, but with some editing, the final product will look good.

It is a firm price of $190.00, and I will be happy to ship it as long as you pay for shipping. I'd rather sell it locally, and put in directly in your hand, but I will send it wherever. I will not accept anything except Paypal or Cash, no exceptions. I will not take a certified check that is more than the amount, with the instructions to deposit the check and send the overage via western union to Nigeria or the UK, so don't bother with that scam.

PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom