Help with SOPs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfenton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our team, which consist entirely of DIR trained divers in British Columbia have been working with the provincial marine archaeological society to document/survey the deeper wrecks sites that the society traditionally have not been able to access. Recently we’ve been asked to officially join the society and one of the things we were asked was to basically provide SOPs for both technical diving and deep water surveying.

I thought that before we try and reinvent the wheel we should check with other teams to see if any of you had ever codified a DIR approach to decompression diving and/or team surveying (we use the NAS approach to surveying), and would be willing to share? Alternatively any thoughts on how to approach this SOP request would be appreciated.

Thanks.

you might want to shot mark redmon an email. i believe he's on the gue instructors list.
he's doing some big wreck dives in florida and might have some insight. probably a tad different in the warm clearish water but I'm sure he can offer some ideas.

Dawn Kernagis can't help you out with WKPP deco SOPs? (not sure if they'd apply but you might be able to steal language/format)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom