Pensacola Diving in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

superspeed

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I am on leave up home in NY and will be making my way back to work later this week. It looks like I might be going through Pensacola and was thinking....why not dive. I would LOVE to do the O but would really take anything. What is everyones recommendations? I will have a short time window and am not even really sure what it will be at this point.

Anyone wanna dive? Or what is my best bet for either a charter of finding a shore diving buddy? I have all my own gear and am a responsible buddy :)

Check the tides when you are coming and hit a shore dive... Ft.Pickens and Pensacola Beach Rubble are both good dives out of Pensacola. If you can make it over to Destin or Panama City they both have Jetties that are good dives as well!

Other than that hit up Dr.Dive or H2OBelow for a Charter... Dr.Dive has a Calendar on his site: Book Now

its hard to find charters right now on a weekday so i suggest looking for one on a weekend.. i had trouble getting a charter about 2 months ago over there.. good luck

During the winter the wind picks up so it makes it more of a crap shoot to dive. The weekends are your best bet with winter keeping most divers at the house.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom